Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Need your Help.........


Ok, once again I am afraid to just make my own decision. I kind of have my mind up one way or the other but, am wanting everyone Else's opinion. I am sick of the pony tail look, but I do love my long hair when I do it. I really liked my short hair the first time I cut it, but when I cut it with Shaela it looked AWFUL!! Very bad haircut. So I am really scared to just go chopped it off. my hair now is only about 3" from my butt. So what do you think Short or long? Now I know you might liketo one or the other, but I am talking about what looks good on me... Pleaseeeeee Voteeeeeee....... I need to decide before I go in for my trim on Next Thursday... I like this short haircut on me, but you have any other cute Ideas let me know... or cute long cut ideas....

7 comments:

Terrell Times said...

Go for short under the chin and all one length. The style that everyone is doing! I am thinking about chopping as well!!!

Nicla said...

can't go all one length under chin my face is tooo round

Jenn said...

I like it short! DO IT!

Jackson's Post said...

I love you in short hair but I love your long hair too. YOU HAVE TO DECIDE.

Anonymous said...

So, I love you with long hair, BUT what I think is fun is to grow it out then donate it to locks of love. Then you do it all again. :)

THE SCHREIBER'S said...

So Nicla, What was the final decision? Dont leave us hanging any longer!!!!

THE SCHREIBER'S said...

So Nicla....... Dont leave us hanging any loger. Did you go long or short???