We went to Wyoming awhile ago. The girls had so much fun! I always love the feeling I get as soon as I come into the Valley. There is nothing like the feeling you get when you feel like you are home. Uncle Kevin took the girls on the 4-wheeler a few times. I truly believe he is trying to see how many lives they have with him. Here is some pics. of their fun and of Kevin taking the girls for a joy ride on the sleds.
The girls all ready to go out in the cold. Yep they learned what it is like to have their nostrils stick together...
Later that night they decided to get into makeup and dress up...
The girls all ready to go out in the cold. Yep they learned what it is like to have their nostrils stick together...
Faster.... Faster....
This is Bridget going at TOP SPEED!! Great Video..
I love the Cherry Cheeks look..
Later that night they decided to get into makeup and dress up...
3 comments:
fun! I have family in Star valley too!
I remember tubing behind the 3 wheeler.! I also remember tipping it over and crashing! Oh, the memories. Thanks for sharing. Looks like they had tons of fun.
Hey Nicla!!!
It's Jayden!!
I just got a blog checkit out!!
Jaybabegirl.blogspot.com
Post a Comment