Sunday, June 14, 2015

This Just Happened!!

Yep, This Just Happened!!!
Since Amber is still under quarantine for another day or two from her move you can't hold her and then go hold Beau. But in a few days I will be able to hold BOTH of them together!!!
Shane is holding Amber and I am holding Beau.

Look at her admire her daddy..


Grandma Sandy showed up and got
to get in on the action as well. She is holding Amber. 




7 comments:

Megan said...

Yay!!!!!!!!!!

Crockett's Ohana said...

What a beautiful family!!!! So glad for you all

Unknown said...

That is awesome!

Shaleen Turner said...

Aw so cool!!!

Unknown said...

I can't even express how excited we are for your family! I tear up every time I see these little miracles and hear more of your story. God bless!

doovie79 said...

Hooray! So happy to see these pics!! Beautiful family, and a testament of miracles today! (Love Jenny B.)

Jenn Foster said...

So exciting! Blessings are showering upon you