Saturday, October 30, 2010

Here is September Pictures..





Ok, round two. Here are the pictures taken in September. Enjoy and don't forget to leave  your comments on what you think.. I love to read them.

We started out September with a bang!! Bridget couldn't wait to pull her first tooth, and begged her dad for days to pull it even though it was not hardly loose. I think when he yanked on the string he had to yank so hard to get it out she may have receive 'Whip-Lash'



We did do Questar Lagoon day like we do every year. Bridget made sure she wore her cowboy boots because she wanted to make sure she would get on all the big rides. She would slip her feet up inside the boots and be tall enough with out looking like she was on her tip-toes. They had a blast. Shane would not let me ride on any rides because of the upcoming baby. So I watched and enjoyed their smiles. The only pictures that I got of them was this one where we debated whether or not to keep them in jail at Pioneer Village and the one of them on the RattleSnake Rapids with their dad about to get drenched in a waterfall.  



 With 'Hope Kids' Shane was able to take them to Barnum & Bailey  Circus. They had so much fun.

The next activity that their dad took them to with  'Hope Kids' was the Biker Bar-B-Que. The bikers even let the girls sit on their awsome Motorcycles.


 Shane has been on a Sushi kick lately and now has decided to try and make his own. This was his first attempt. It did turn out pretty good if you like Sushi (which I don't). 

 And to end the month I had to put together (along with the other leader) a Mother & Daughter Activity Day. We did Facials and Mini Manicures and Pedicures. This is a picture of Bridget enjoying her time...  


1 comment:

Abbey from TheOtherSink said...

Bri just lost her first tooth too. It was not loose are all!!