Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Trying to Catch this Blog up.. August

Well here a few things the Family did in August.

We took a trip to Star Valley, Wyoming. My favorite place ever.....
While there, the girls got arrested for being to 'Cute' by my old childhood friend Corry Basset.. Notice how Bridget also talked him out of his Cool cop glasses.


We also took an Awsome 4-wheeler ride with my dad, and on the way to Strawberry we stopped to pay tribute to my baby sister Christy's grave...


Here we are stopped to have lunch at Strawberry. What a nostalgic moment for me. I couldn't help but remember doing this as a kid with my family. This was one of the best times I have had with my father.


No prettier place on earth then Star Valley...


Bridget had cought a butterfly and got some of the wing dust on her, but she swore it was Fairy Dust... She made me take a picture for her to show her dad when we got home.


You can't go to Strar Valley in August and not attend the County Fair. My friend Tracey Trefren was nice enough to paint my girls faces for FREE (which Bridget has asked me to fork out the money for EVERY time we go to Lagoon, and I won't) Thanks Tracey, you made their day!



I decided it was time for the girls to learn how to clean a bathroom and to learn how to do it the proper way... They did a GREAT job!


I didn't take many pictures at Family Heart Camp this year, but here is one or Shane and the girls.


I entered the girls into a new school called Legacy Prep. It is a charter school. I was so nervouse about changing schools and whether or not I was making the right choice. But I can now say I am SO GLAD we did it.. I love the school and their way of teaching. Here is Shaela at her first day of 3rd grade.. It is a uniform school.

Casual Day

Dress Day

Bridget's first day of Kindergarten. Notice her holding a sing language 'K' up. She looks like she is throwing out gang signs,,, hmmm


Also took the girls to the Davis County Fair. And Yes I forked out the money for us to sit in the cage with the baby tigers and pet them. The girls loved them, and from this picture I think the baby tigers loved them too.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Star valley! I have lots of extended family up there! Sounds like a fun month. It was great seeing you a camp!

Ames said...

I'm glad you posted! Keep it up. It is good to see what you and your beautiful girls are up to!