She will have to stay in the CICU for another night. She got to much fluid and is not peeing it all off so is swollen. And has to much water around her lungs and heart. So more diuretics coming. I think the nurse stopped the diuretics last night thinking her fluid out take was high (which it was) but I think it was high because of the lymph draining. Now a lot of the healing and getting better is on how much she will push herself. Time for mom to stop sitting by and watching and turn on the lights, tv and make her wake up and move around. To say I have many friends and know many people here is an understatement. The lunch lady thinks I work here and I've had 3 doctors, 4 nurses and a few social workers and one assistant stock me down to say "hello" and many moms that I know are here often like me.
Her hand is super swollen from Edema (water retention), the blanket was given to her by Childlife, and the door is the one I go in and out of continuously throughout the day. I love how it is named after her first surgeon Dr. Hawkins

2 comments:
💗💗❤️❤️
Thank you for doing this block. I will pray for her successful recovery and for you and your husband. What a wonderful parents.
Post a Comment