Here is the pic.s of the new little girl in our home. We all love her, even Shane has helped hold her for me a few times. She is so small and cute. She is smaller then any of my girls have been. She is 3 months today. We take her everywhere with us. I am so glad to have this opportunity of having her during the day. Her name is Kylee and am not sure how to spell it yet. The first day that she arrived the whole family was up at 5:45am n to greet her, here is the girls watching early morning cartoons with her on that first morning.
once again Shane had his friends over with their kids for a Bar-B-Que and marshmallows..
Sandy's Birthday was last Friday. Chari had put in trick candles into her cake. here is her and all the grand kids given it a try....
I took the kids on a ride on the train. We got all our stuff and headed out on the train to Ogden to visit Sheena. When we got there I did not have much time to visit because I wanted to make sure I got the baby home on time for her mom. So I jumped back on the train and left my kids with Sheena. After I finally got back home turned the baby over to her mom and then got back on the train to Ogden again to get my girls. I stayed and eat with them then the girls and I headed back home on the train. NEEDLESS to say I was very Train Sick!!
Here is a Picture of the girls on their very first train ride....

2 comments:
Love the pic of the train ride! Looks like fun! Talk to you soon!
I loved having you up. Cant wait to do it agian!
Post a Comment