Saturday, May 3, 2008

What to do, What to do, What to do????







Another dilemma in the making. I am so indecisive and I can never seem to decide on my own when it comes to decorating. So I bought picture frames for my front room, my kids sat in a cart at Shopko for 1 1/2 hours while I layed out the frames on the stores floor in the pattern I like to see if I liked the frames. Well I bought my Iron rod. and these are the different ways to lay out the pics. on the wall. which way do you like best, also now that I have the rod I am wondering if I should have went with simple frames that you paint yourself for that rustic look and not so much for the really nice ones.
Which layout do you like best, See the cool rod!!

center pic. horizontal side top. pic. horizontal



Top pic.s on right side vertical

center pic. Vertical



what a more rustic frame may look like but edges rubbed



My really nice frames

3 comments:

Terrell Times said...

I like the nice frames they will look sharp! the middle layout looks great. So does the last layout. Fun!!

3 Tender Hearts said...

I can not help much because it all looks good.LOL.But I want to do it too now.

Jenn said...

I Think it will look great! I want to see the final pic!