Thursday, May 8, 2008


This plant was given to me for my surgery from my Mothers work. I loved the chest it came in and I kept it a live and beautiful for a year now (which is REALLY good for me). Well it stank in my home today and it was driving me crazy, I figured it out! The plant stinks, it must of molded underneath on the wood. I put it in the garbage tonight. I am now on the hunt for another plant and holder like this one, but maybe with the plants in a real plant container so it won't leak into the box.




Ok, last Friday I was asked to decorate the School Office Door for Teacher Appreciation Week. This is what the girls and I came up with.








The Dog really likes the hose...






Here is a ruff look at what my picture wall looks like in the front room. The 'Family' letters still need to be painted and real pictures in the frames.








Aren't kids lovely... My favorite spring time plant is my Bleeding Heart plant. And yesterday morning Bridget came in all excited because she picked me "the most beautiful heart flowers outside" AHHH I thanked her and will not count the days until next spring. They were lovely and maybe even more so now that She gave them to me....






Shaela had a field trip to the ZOO, Wow how hard it is with kindergartners. But she had fun. Bridget and the Baby also went along for the trip. It rained the entire time, here is a pic. of our group under the umbrella....


This is how the baby traveled at the Zoo, Now you See her, Now you Don't!



We get to have Kylie all night tonight here is a pic. of the girls in the bath!

3 comments:

3 Tender Hearts said...

Sorry about your plant. Hope you have fun with the baby.

*::*Peace*::*Love*::*and*::*Smiles*::* said...

Thats so cute!!!!!!!

*::*Peace*::*Love*::*and*::*Smiles*::* said...

o ya this is jaycee!!!!