Now the healing part begins. Next update from Doctor in an hour.
Tuesday, May 17, 2016
Best News Possible!!!
Had to do an all new post just for this news... They just got done with the Repair.. The surgeon told us before she went in on how much he would love to save her valve and NOT have to replace it. He had thought about it all night long and thought he may have came up with a game plan. Well from the call we just got it sounds like he DID it!!!! No replacement! He said the chances of her having this issue with her valve again are high (but hope he says something different when he comes and chats with us now)... I can't wait to tell her that once again they were able to repair and not replace it!!! I and Shane could not be more excited!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Yay!!!!
That is so awesome! What an amazing Dr. planning and worrying about it all night!
That is terrific news! Noah came home after school asking about her. We'll be checking back in here later.
Russon Family
That's great news! I hope the healing goes well. We'll keep praying for you all.
That's great news! I hope the healing goes well. We'll keep praying for you all.
So happy to hear good news. I'll keep praying for all of you!!
Great news ! Praying for you all
Prayers are answered.
Post a Comment