OK, I of course have been keeping myself busy. I have chosen this last week to paint my front room. I have painted the walls a tanish/taupe color and want to paint one wall a Bay leaf Green. Along with, I am thinking of buying Couch covers that look like this..

And the big pillows (the back part of the couch) I would like to make covers for them, something like this print....

Any ideas where I can get this in upholstery material? and then do the small decorative pillows in another solid color. I added the pillows onto the couch in photoshop, to see how it looks, what do you think?

OK, the thing I want to know is Vertical on the mirror above the table or Horizontal, I am going more towards the Vertical only because I am planning on putting A Horizontal rod above my couch with pic.s hanging on it. and EVERYTHING in the room seems Horizontal ( long piano, long coffee table, long couch, long rod) I just thought it would brake it up what do you think? Please vote...
And here is a kind of idea that I am going to do with my pics. but with the word FAMILY in wood letters above it., not sure what color or how I am going to decorate the letters, any ideas?



1 comment:
Virtical for sure! It makes your ceiling seem higher and just looks more pleasing to the eye. But what do I know?
Post a Comment