As always I had a VERY FULL schedule this weekend and I am glad that the new week is here. Thursday night I went with some of my friends from the ward to Stake Temple night. Friday night Bailey (Jens little girl) had her birthday party at Boondocks. It was SO>>>fun. here is a pic. of my girls on one of those virtual rides were the seat shakes and you are watching a screen that looks like you are on some type of scary ride. The seats would shake so bad that the girls could barely stay on. If you notice the gray above their heads, this is were their heads should be. Look at there PRICELESS faces!!AHHHHHHHH
And here is a pic. of us three at the party.
Saturday...Shane had a lot of yard work to catch up on. All his friends showed up individually and he put them all to work, you go hunny!
Here is the kind of toys my husband lets the girls play with. I have to bite my tongue sometime, but you can bet the "I told you so" would have came out if there had been a visit to the ER.

And finally tonight Shane hung up my mirror.. What do you think? I was thinking of putting black photo albums on one side of it with something on the other.
1 comment:
those are some great pictures, all of them! Fun fun weekend!
Post a Comment