My neighbors have a little boy that is
Shaela's age. This little boy is always into something. I mean he is a real life Dennis the
Mennis. I love his mom and dad, they are wonderful people. I just feel bad about all they have to put up with. This is just one day out of MANY I am telling you about. The other day the little boy decided to throw oranges over the fence to our backyard. I believe he had good intentions...He wanted to share with the girls and I think the pup. The girls brought in 6 oranges. Next Shane had to go out there and tell him to stop pulling of the metal fence dividers (you know the privacy, plastic strips), from the neighbors fence on the other side of us. not even 5 min. after that Shane had to go tell him to stop throwing rocks at his work truck. Oh..he was not trying to hit the truck, just the garbage can parked right behind the truck.
AHHHHHH! He wants to come over and play almost everyday, but sometimes I just have to say "not today." Anyways these neighbors have a yellow lab that is only 6months older the ours. With a little help from this little boy the pup now crawls under the fence to come play with scooter (our pup). I don't mind, that part because he keeps scooter happy and then they play better with the girls. Here is a pick of the 2 pups. Scooter (ours) is on the right and Trek is on the left. See how big Scooter is, he already can bulldozer this pup over.
Bridget loves to play with her pup in the sandbox. She puts him to work, by having him dig the BIG holes. It is funny to watch them work together on this. Here is a pic. of them at work.

I can just hear her say "Yes Scooter, dig right there...Good Boy!"
Here is all 4 of them working together to make the best Sandcastle Ever!

As for the cat (Chopper) he has never been outside, and may never want to go out if I can help it...Every time he tries to get close to the outside of the door I try to something that will scare him so bad that he will not try again that day!
1 comment:
When I see pics of your girls I can't help think of us. It really looks like us playing when we were small.
Post a Comment