Shaela had crazy hair day this last Friday. She had been looking forward to it all week. So I was getting as excited as her...YOu know live through you kids type thing. Anyhow we decided to take Chantell's doo.. and color it. I think she is so cute, but like my friend Amy said "she looks like a troll." don't you just want to wrap your hands around her and spin her back and forth to see if it will do the troll thing?
Bridget also wanted to color her hair so I did poca-dots for her. She did how ever lean against my wall with her freshly painted hair, so now my new painted wall just got another coat of color, but in pink!!!AHHHHHH
I forgot to post that the other week Sheena, Wyatt, me and the girls, Mom, Grandma and Brandon all went to the movie. We went and seen 'Horton Hears a Who.' This has been one of my All Time FavoriteS! I have not liked a movie this much since 'Over the Hedge.' Here is a pic. of the kids leaving the movie parked on a bench. Sheena and I had a BLAST riding home. I don't think I have laughed that long in a VERY long time. Thanks Sheena.
2 comments:
I had so much fun. Thanks for driving.
Very Cute pick. Love the coat Briget!
Post a Comment