Monday, May 25, 2015

3 Weeks Old


Well the babies are now 3 weeks old! It seems unreal. Also a little weird at how small they will be at 1 month old. We celebrated Memorial Day with putting flowers and pinwheels at Rubys grave sight. FYI... Don't go looking for cool pinwheels on Memorial Day! We searched Every store in town and couldn't find one. We then finally went out to dinner for Shaela and Shane's Birthydays that were on the 19th & 20th.


Beau... Is doing better now that he finally used his colostomy back for what it was meant to be used for!! Funny how you could celebrate 'poop' I am glad it finally happened and nothing major was wrong from his surgery. They will do an Echo on his heart tomorrow, they think his PDA opened up and has gotten bigger. They also will do another ultrasound on his brain. Shane and I went a visit him on Sunday and They said we could hold him! I let Shane hold his little man the entire time.. I will get another turn soon.
He was so cute, it just melted my heart. See how tiny he is...


Amber... We also swung over to Amber to give our love to her as well. Not much has changed for her. I can't remember if I posted this but she is back on the Oscillator. She also was getting Albuterol to help her lungs. Finally today they were able to make the Albuterol as needed and not every few hours. Which is great because it sure made her heart race. She seems to be holding her Sats better as well today. I hope her night goes as well. We have not been able to hold her for some time now since she got on the Oscillator, but we look forward to that day. She is so funny. She hates being bundled up tight like most premies and gets too hot from it. She likes her legs stretched out and her hands gripping something. 
 


2 comments:

Julie said...

Such sweet babies with such a great family! I'm glad the babies are doing better. We are praying for you! Thanks for the updates!

Unknown said...

The babies are so cute! Your family is in my prayers every day.

When did the others grow up so much? ! Holy cow! It's been way too long! I hardly recognized Shaela or Reagan!