Thursday, May 21, 2015
Bridget's Tryout
Bridget sure loves musicals. And Musical theatre is her top favorite thing to do. She sings all day long and many times I have felt my eyes roll with hearing a song for the 1000th time. She has been in two plays at school and has always wanted a solo part in them. Well this time she got one!!! I missed the tryouts (since I was stuck in the hospital) and was so glad that someone recorded it for me. She not only received a main part but the part she really wanted. She will be playing Gertrude in the Seussical Jr. Play. Here is the video (I hope it uploads) of her tryout. Thank you Angie Anderson for all you help preparing her when I couldn't.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Love this song! She is amazing and so deserved the part! Way to go, Bridget!! Let us know when the show is!--Love Jenny Bullock
Post a Comment