Sunday, May 10, 2015

Our Sweet Ruby Jo (Jolene)

Friday afternoon, the doctors explained Ruby's (Baby B)  medical situation to us. Her body seemed to be shutting down and the medications weren't working as well as they should. She also had bleeding on her brain. They were willing to keep trying to help her as long as we wanted. Given all of the circumstances, we chose to remove life support from her Saturday, May 9th. She passed away at about 3:00pm. It was the hardest decision we've ever had to make. Although we are broken hearted, we both knew it was the right thing for Ruby and we feel at peace with it. Thank you for your prayers and concern.



6 comments:

Unknown said...

I am so sorry! Our thoughts and prayers are with you. Please don't hesitate to ask if you need anything. Love you!

Unknown said...

I am so sorry! Our thoughts and prayers are with you. Please don't hesitate to ask if you need anything. Love you!

Unknown said...

I'm truly sorry for the loss of sweet Ruby. I can't imagine the difficulty, but thank you for sharing her with us. We continue to pray for you and your family, for comfort, peace, strength and health. -Amber

Kaylynn.Spradling said...

I'm truly so sorry for the loss of sweet Ruby. They say that some souls aren't meant to be here on earth long. Her soul was too pure to stay here.

doovie79 said...

So very sorry for your loss. Our love and prayers are with you and your sweet family!! Love Jenny Bullock and Family

Unknown said...

So sorry for your loss. You are in my prayers. Wish I was closer and could give you a hug