Coming home was bitter sweet.. I was so excited to be able to break free off the Hospital and my family was relieved to know I was stable enough to come home. (However, they still treat my like a China Bowel) we didn't mentioned to anyone that I was coming home because Shane was worried about me having to get up and visit with others. I have (as my lovely sister Sheena calls them) Marshmellow Feet!!! They are worse then most after birth feet because my heart is not keeping up with the water retention and is trying so hard to get it off my lungs.
I don't fit in any shoes so will be buying flip flops today. I am still on a lot of heart meds and Lasix for water retention. I notice a difference with my heart sincey chest hurts a lot and I'm always out of breath.
2 comments:
Glad you made it home. Prayers are still coming for your family. Please let me know if you need anything
Some how I missed this picture of your feet. I know how bad this actually hurts and mine were never even close to this swollen!
Post a Comment