Friday, May 8, 2015
Just a few things
I know I have not updated a lot recently and please understand that I know you all care deeply and we appreciate all the loving thoughts and prayers coming our way.. However, we have a lot we are dealing with when it comes to the triplets as well as my health. Please understand I started this page to update when I feel I can meaning information we are willing to share at the time and when I am emotionally able to. I am not trying to be rude by not answering all your private messages, texts or calls. I am leaving my cell phone open for my husband, kids and NICU. I will update again about the triplets soon, we just need some time to process everything that is being told to us and deciding on how much to share. I know I have turned down many visitors but I truly was not in a place to accept any visitors. I am doing better and they now have me stable. My blood count is still low and pressures on my heart still high. But nothing that they shouldn't be able to follow in clinic. Thanks again for all your love and concerns. We would love extra prayers for Ruby (baby B)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment